What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad and projecores

mesho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good day
Can IPad connect with projector for? I need that for presentations

Many thanks

antisomnic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's an adaptor you can get from apple that plugs into the sync port. I believe they have hdmi and rca

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the video out connectors, you can use it on some projectors. You will have to do some research on how to do it, but it is possible.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are also cables for HDMI and for composite, but I think most of the projectors use VGA.

OP
mesho

mesho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
antisomnic said:
There's an adaptor you can get from apple that plugs into the sync port. I believe they have hdmi and rca

Thanks guys

garstongal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am projecting the iPad (via a Casio LED projector) using Airplay, Apple TV and an HDMI to VGA converter box from an Apple reseller (the latter two connected by an HDMI cable). But our projectors are ceiling mounted so not portable...

Last edited:

quantockjump

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mesho said:
Good day
Can IPad connect with projector for? I need that for presentations

Many thanks

Am projecting video via mili mini power projector but can't get to project photos or documents. Does anyone know what settings on iPad would allow this?

Most reactions

Latest posts