What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad and neckpain.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
can you just tell me where abouts in your head you get the pain?mine is always across the forehead.

If I get pain across my forehead (and I get a lot of head pain), I use something called 4Head, it looks like one of those glue sticks, you just rub it on......it works really well and is fantastic.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, unless I approach you in a night club in which case I may fraudulently claim that I am!

The Archangel
i just got one of those sticks,doesn't always work for me but i try it first before resorting to painkillers.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
i just got one of those sticks,doesn't always work for me but i try it first before resorting to painkillers.

Yeah, it didn't work for me either until I realised it wasn't a suppository.

The Archangel

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:

Yeah, it didn't work for me either until I realised it wasn't a suppository.

The Archangel
ouch lol,do find that warming sensation comforting tho.

Last edited:

tron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So if enough of us get these headaches you think we have enough proof for a class action lawsuit against apple???

Sent from my iPad using iPF

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So if enough of us get these headaches you think we have enough proof for a class action lawsuit against apple???

I am no apple fan boy by any means, but I am sure it doesnt just happen with ipad, I can have the same issues holding my phone for too long playing a game or surfing the web. I do not think it is grounds for a lawsuit, if anythjing no one is forcing us to use these products, we are all able to put them down if we wanted to lol

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tron said:

Seriously! You really need to think before you post!

The Archangel

Reaction score

Good luck with that one.
You might get a free game from the app store if you win.

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

tron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tron said:

Haha
You guys are so serious ....lighten up ....this was just a joke :))
Methinks u have too much apple stock so u get jittery about such talk lol !

OP
P

PimSmit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any odd way, thanx for those answers. I be fiddlin in me shack for a nice stand and maybe make some money with producing from China..... Like Apple does..... Gna gna...

tron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
"Me thinks" you were serious.;)

I live in South Africa and we always joke about how Americans always look for some trivial reason to file a lawsuit!
I couldn't resist the temptation to poke some fun" ;)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
"Me thinks" you were serious.;)

I live in South Africa and we always joke about how Americans always look for some trivial reason to file a lawsuit!
I couldn't resist the temptation to poke some fun" ;)

Okay. I will give you that one. You do have a point.;) We can be sue-happy, here!

Most reactions