What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad and iOS 7 variants

jimlynnjulian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloaded iOS 7 to my iPad 3. Some differences exist between what is on my machine and on the fourth generation version, not to mention what is on an iPhone.
The biggest difference with a fourth gen is the absence of airplay and airdrop. Problem is, there is no list of features and product comparisons. Also, Facetime audio does not work on my third gen. The option is there bbut I always get a "Facetime audio failed!" message when I try.
Is there a list of system apps and improvements anywhere? How does anyone recognize a bug in the software?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
See if this helps......

image-3928680068.jpg

The Archangel

OP
J

jimlynnjulian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iOS 7 variants by product and charts

Thanks,

The charts are helpful in letting me know what I may expect from the new iOS.
Still haven't been able to get FaceTime to work, either way, video or audio. Currently, I'm
using Google Voice ( iPhone app) with an iPad VoIP app, Talkatone to make call from the iPad.
I experience no problems, except some toll free numbers will not connect, and the determining
factor seems to be related to whether a computerized answering service is used.

Thanks again,
Jim Julian

Most reactions