What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad almost full notice

toothdoctor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I have to ask this, but my iPad just started to bring up a dialogue box: Your iPad is almost full. when I connect my iPad to iTunes it says I still have 10.68 gig.
Is there any fix for this?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you sure that the notice wasn't referring to your iCloud storage? Also, what available storage do you see if you check in Settings>General>Usage>Storage>Manage Storage on the iPad itself?

OP
T

toothdoctor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks for answering
Used Storage says 55.8 gig
Available storage says 2 gb

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi,
Used Storage says 55.8 gig
Available storage says 2 gb

Hello - please provide information on the iPad you own and the iOS installed - also when plugged into iTunes, what does the 'bar graft' show (and can you post a pic?) - mine is below from a few weeks ago (have a 64 GB iPad Air 2) - also, look in the suggestion given previously to determine 'what' is occupying your storage?

But for starters, have you 'Reset' the iPad - sometimes will correct a reported storage issue (if you do not know the process, hold down both the ON-OFF & HOME buttons until the Apple logo appears, then release and allow the iPad to reboot) - please post back the information requested and the results of a reset. Dave :)
Screen Shot 2015-07-03 at 6.02.29 PM.png

Most reactions

Latest posts