What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad air

OP
Greg Martin

Greg Martin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Direct tv

I am a subscriber to direct tv, can I live stream direct tv to iPad without a hd DVD. (I don't want to record anything.)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am a subscriber to direct tv, can I live stream direct tv to iPad without a hd DVD. (I don't want to record anything.)
According to the DirecTV website, linked in my previous post, you should be able to live stream your DirecTV programming. If you have problems, you should contact their customer service.

BTW, your second thread about this topic has been merged with this thread. Besides being against our rules, posting multiple threads on one topic can fragment the resulting conversation, making it hard to follow.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've deleted another thread you started on this same topic.

Please do not start yet another thread about this same problem, doing so will result in further action.

Most reactions