What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Air Plus and iPad Mini 4 Details Leak

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
1730-1417207179-6352276104d8c736b1c4ebe6aa21bfde.jpg

AppleInsider reports today that a Japanese Apple fan magazine has published what it claims is a full-scale blueprint of the rumoured iPad Air Plus. The fan magazine also claims that the iPad Air Plus will be powered by the A9 chip, and will ship sometime between April and June 2015.

The magazine, Mac Fan January 2015, also writes that the iPad Air Plus will be measured at 12.2 inches, and 305.31 x 220.8 x 7 mm.

Also revealed in the magazine’s story is that the iPad Air Plus will have four built-in speakers, to ensure stereo sound from every angle.

As far as the credibility of the report goes, AppleInsider says that it was first told about the story by the highly credible website Macotakara, which also said that it had heard similar information from its own sources.

Mac Fan also reported in the same issue that the iPad mini 4, due to launch sometime in 2015, will be powered by the current A8X processor and will be smaller and thinner than the current version, along the lines of the iPad Air 2.

Source: AppleInsider

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IPad Air plus, eh? I'd prefer the term Pro and so should Apple. That makes it more along the lines of the MacBook Pros which are viewed as the top dogs as far as laptops are concerned.

Spencerdl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Air Plus, hummm.....A little on the too large side for me. I will pass

Most reactions

Latest posts