What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Air Display App for windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocktiludrop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This whole thread is sad and sorry to see it revived. Thanks Paddalin for your insights, it is nice to see someone taking the time to investigate.

Also noticed at the app store a lot of bashing of positive reviews all at once by 5 people around the time this was active - that also seems like the act of some overzealous person. I only noticed because I put one of the positive reviews and thought I was being fair, and then in one hour 5 people suddenly didn't find it helpful. Hmmm. If I was Maxivista I would ask itunes to investigate.

I bought MaxiVista early on and love it for what it does - using it every day. Sure, it has some quirks, but I'm happy enough with MaxiVista to blindly buy another right now. I'm happy airdisplay is out, competition is good, and would appreciate any more neutral-party comparisons and would, based on those results, also then give airdisplay a try.

But...that said - I don't think that side-by-side should be done on this thread - too much poison here.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is just getting stupid! What started out as a legitimate question turned into a squabble between a vendor and a dissatisfied customer. iPad Forums is an open forum for discussing issues with these devices, not for resolving private issues between vendors and customers.

Post reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts