What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Air and a Bose

Danboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The wife is still learning how to use her new iPad Air, she is really having a great time with it. One question though, is it possible to hook the iPad to a Bose Acoustic Wave Radio and then use Pandora for the music? Thanks,

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If there is an Aux input, then you can get cable adaptors, or even a Bluetooth adaptor to connect your iOS device.

I don't have any specifics for you, but a search online for iPad audio cables and/or bluetooth adaptors should turn up several options. In the case of the cable make sure you either get an audio jack adaptor, or lightning adaptor. The second would produce the best results.

OP
D

Danboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have found out that I need to get a 3.5 mm Stereo Cable that has two male ends on one end and a single plug end on the other end that fits the headphone jack on the iPad Air. I will post more when I get the cable and hook it up.

Most reactions

Latest posts