What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Air 3- No Forum?

SPROINGY

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I scrolled through the menu of iPad forums here several times... I found a Forum for iPad Air, iPad Air 2 Forum, but *no* iPad Air 3 Forum!

I don’t know how this can be- I checked and the iPad Air 3 was ‘announced’ on March 18, 2019- 18-odd months ago... I *assume* that’s enough time to add a forum for the Air 3.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The forum owners haven’t added any new forums in a while. If to have an iPad Air 3 question just add it in the general discussion forum and put the iPad model in the title of the thread.

OP
S

SPROINGY

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OK, thanks, scifan57. Forum owners haven’t added any new forums in a while? I’ll take your word for it...

If the forum owners aren’t keeping up to speed with Apple’s new innovations... a disappointment.

It’s very strange to me- iPad Forums has a forum for iPad Hacking (I never looked at it, it’s about misuse of the Internet?), but it’s more important than iPad Air 3? Odd...

BTW, I’d be pleased if this website used an encrypted connection. Not my call.

So, it appears iPad Hacking outranks iPad Air 3 and encrypting the connection to iPadforums.net?

If that’s it, that’s it, I guess. Sad.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The iPad hacking and Jailbreaking forum has been part of iPad Forums since the beginning. Jailbreaking in the early days of the iPad was quite popular, hence the hacking forum. That forum does not condone the use of Jailbreaking to obtain paid content for free or to support piracy or any other illegal activities.

Most reactions