1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

IPAD adding memory Flash Drives, projector

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by ocean2026, Aug 9, 2013.

1. ocean2026

ocean2026 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I saw someone with an 8 GB IUKEY flash drive that has boht USB 2.0 connector and the pin connector for IPAD. Has anyone used them? Are there better options? They cost about $10 and seem great for document storage. Any thoughts?

IF someone had one of these would they not be able to connect to a projector?
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +755 / 0
    Hi Ocean2026 - well I thought 'what's the catch', i.e. concerning USB flash storage and the iPad (plenty of discussions on this forum about not being able to use a flash drive on a stock iPad) - I'm assuming that you mean the device shown below? Now, my interest was piqued (being a poster here who frequently has stated the iPad and USB flash are like 'oil & vinegar' - ;)) - so read up on the item HERE; read down toward the end and the statement below appears - little more needs to be said, sorry - Dave :)

31oSy83yCLL._SX342_.jpg
  3. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013