What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad addiction

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife and I seem to have become addicted to our iPads. Is there a help group we can go to? How about a new group in the forum called IAA, iPad Addicts Anonymous?

Help;)

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've definitely got it bad. My addictive personality, and this magical device... Well you know how it goes. It's ok tho, keeps me out of trouble. My lil angel doesn't mind either, when she's busy she would much rather me be at home with Lily on the weekends than out mingling at the local pub.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife and I seem to have become addicted to our iPads. Is there a help group we can go to? How about a new group in the forum called IAA, iPad Addicts Anonymous?

Help;)

IPA....lol

That would be appropriate since an app is a .ipa file!

I just bought my gf an iPad yesterday so now im guessing she will be using it a lot now :)

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can relate on this one. It's the first thing I touch when I wake up and the last thing before I go to bed.hahaha

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am definitely addicted but there are worse addictions to be had....so I am a PROUD iPad addict.

Fotonutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in!

Been recuperating at home since my neck operation and the iPad is the only thing that keeps me connected to the rest of the world.

Guess I'll be cured once I get back to work. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts