What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 5 and iOS7 Said to be Launching at Easter to Coincide with “jOBS†Movie

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
New_iPad_picture.JPG

An interesting exclusive bit of news from KitGuru today, which says that it has heard that Apple is planning to launch the iPad 5 in March, and have it ready to go on sale at Easter, in order to coincide with the release of the forthcoming Steve Jobs biopic, “jOBSâ€, starring Ashton Kutcher as the Apple co-founder. KitGuru says that iOS 7 will also be arriving at Easter, along with the new iPad, which it also says will have a 10-inch screen. Aside from the fact that KitGuru says that this will cause a bit of a headache for accessory manufacturers, generally they are positive about what they have heard about the next iPad, saying that the updated processor will mean a much faster experience, but the same battery life, which we always like to hear, and apparently iOS 7 will do away with the whole Maps debacle and replace it with a new, and much improved version. They believe that the price will be the same as it is now for the current full-sized iPad fourth-gen.

[FONT=&quot]Source: [/FONT]iPad 5 with iOS7 launches alongside JOBS film at Easter | KitGuru

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmm, a slightly larger screen, same battery life, and the latest chips and stuff. Perhaps my iPad 2 will be a backup by then? :)

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This news is interesting indeed, I wouldn't mind if iOS was updated this quickly, would like to see where iOS goes post Forstall

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmm, a slightly larger screen, same battery life, and the latest chips and stuff. Perhaps my iPad 2 will be a backup by then? :)

My 2 goes w me in my purse now. Just got 4, not getting a 5 ;). Latest chip meaning A7??

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gee. If that's the case, I'll get an iPad 4.

Most reactions

Latest posts