What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

diannetotx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pls help im newbee irr !!! i have a ipad 4 but i dont know how to download movies ! how can i download movies in my ipad 4????

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Dianne - welcome to the forum! :)

Now, your question seems simple but there are many options, and I'm not sure exactly what your needs may be, i.e. do you want to buy/rent movies, do you want to DL 'free' movies on the web, and/or do you want to transfer movies that you own onto to your iPad? So, some clarification may help others respond.

But, as a first suggestion, you can visit the iTunes store (and w/ an Apple ID/account), you can rent or buy (or both depending on the offering) films there - just a start - if that is not what interests you, then please respond for further advice!

OP
diannetotx

diannetotx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i dont want to buy movies iwant in free movies in my ipad ! bec. i have no credit card or any bank card ... to buy a movies in itunes

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
i dont want to buy movies iwant in free movies in my ipad ! bec. i have no credit card or any bank card ... to buy a movies in itunes

Well, 'free' movies may be difficult - if you are interested in current films or even recent ones, these are under copyright control and will only be available at a price. In addition to the iTunes store, there are plenty of 'other ways' to watch movies on the iPad - CHECK HERE; however, these (such as Netflix) will require a subscription and/or a price to watch a film or a TV episode - e.g. I subscribed to Netflix and have been watching hours of old TV series for nothing (except the subscription price, of course). SO, bottom line you'll still need some $$ up front.

Now DVDs can be ripped on a computer w/ the appropriate software and the film transferred to your iPad, but this will require the appropriate software (some free & some paid), a computer, and the knowledge to accomplish the task - plenty of threads are present in this forum concerning this process if you care to search.

Finally, do a web search on 'free movies online' - there will be plenty of hits on films that can be downloaded and/or streamed to the iPad - an example HERE - now these are likely older films in the public domain, and may not be of interest to you - but worth checking out some of the web hits. Good luck - :)

OP
diannetotx

diannetotx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
why i can't download lulu plus in appstore you cannot download lulu you meed to convert in phil,

OP
diannetotx

diannetotx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it was shown in the appstore my account is valid i need to convert or switch to phill. ? what shall i do ? how can i convert or switch my account ? plss help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts