1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

ipad 4

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by diannetotx, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diannetotx

diannetotx iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    pls help im newbee irr !!! i have a ipad 4 but i dont know how to download movies ! how can i download movies in my ipad 4????
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +785 / 0
    Hi Dianne - welcome to the forum! :)

Now, your question seems simple but there are many options, and I'm not sure exactly what your needs may be, i.e. do you want to buy/rent movies, do you want to DL 'free' movies on the web, and/or do you want to transfer movies that you own onto to your iPad? So, some clarification may help others respond.

But, as a first suggestion, you can visit the iTunes store (and w/ an Apple ID/account), you can rent or buy (or both depending on the offering) films there - just a start - if that is not what interests you, then please respond for further advice!
  3. diannetotx

diannetotx iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i dont want to buy movies iwant in free movies in my ipad ! bec. i have no credit card or any bank card ... to buy a movies in itunes
  4. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +785 / 0
    Well, 'free' movies may be difficult - if you are interested in current films or even recent ones, these are under copyright control and will only be available at a price. In addition to the iTunes store, there are plenty of 'other ways' to watch movies on the iPad - CHECK HERE; however, these (such as Netflix) will require a subscription and/or a price to watch a film or a TV episode - e.g. I subscribed to Netflix and have been watching hours of old TV series for nothing (except the subscription price, of course). SO, bottom line you'll still need some $$ up front.

Now DVDs can be ripped on a computer w/ the appropriate software and the film transferred to your iPad, but this will require the appropriate software (some free & some paid), a computer, and the knowledge to accomplish the task - plenty of threads are present in this forum concerning this process if you care to search.

Finally, do a web search on 'free movies online' - there will be plenty of hits on films that can be downloaded and/or streamed to the iPad - an example HERE - now these are likely older films in the public domain, and may not be of interest to you - but worth checking out some of the web hits. Good luck - :)
  5. diannetotx

diannetotx iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    why i can't download lulu plus in appstore you cannot download lulu you meed to convert in phil,
  6. diannetotx

diannetotx iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    it was shown in the appstore my account is valid i need to convert or switch to phill. ? what shall i do ? how can i convert or switch my account ? plss help
  7. HappyPelican

HappyPelican iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    You can watch movies on Crackle but no one here is going to help you steal movies.
  8. AdmiralAdama

AdmiralAdama Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
    Ratings:
    +596 / 0
    Thread is closed pending review by forum staff.

AdmiralAdama
    iPF Moderator Team

Sent from my iPad using iPF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.