ipad 4

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by diannetotx, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diannetotx

diannetotx iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    pls help im newbee irr !!! i have a ipad 4 but i dont know how to download movies ! how can i download movies in my ipad 4????

2. giradman

giradman iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,075 / 0
    Hi Dianne - welcome to the forum! :)

Now, your question seems simple but there are many options, and I'm not sure exactly what your needs may be, i.e. do you want to buy/rent movies, do you want to DL 'free' movies on the web, and/or do you want to transfer movies that you own onto to your iPad? So, some clarification may help others respond.

But, as a first suggestion, you can visit the iTunes store (and w/ an Apple ID/account), you can rent or buy (or both depending on the offering) films there - just a start - if that is not what interests you, then please respond for further advice!

3. diannetotx

diannetotx iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i dont want to buy movies iwant in free movies in my ipad ! bec. i have no credit card or any bank card ... to buy a movies in itunes

4. giradman

giradman iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,075 / 0
    Well, 'free' movies may be difficult - if you are interested in current films or even recent ones, these are under copyright control and will only be available at a price. In addition to the iTunes store, there are plenty of 'other ways' to watch movies on the iPad - CHECK HERE; however, these (such as Netflix) will require a subscription and/or a price to watch a film or a TV episode - e.g. I subscribed to Netflix and have been watching hours of old TV series for nothing (except the subscription price, of course). SO, bottom line you'll still need some $$ up front.

Now DVDs can be ripped on a computer w/ the appropriate software and the film transferred to your iPad, but this will require the appropriate software (some free & some paid), a computer, and the knowledge to accomplish the task - plenty of threads are present in this forum concerning this process if you care to search.

Finally, do a web search on 'free movies online' - there will be plenty of hits on films that can be downloaded and/or streamed to the iPad - an example HERE - now these are likely older films in the public domain, and may not be of interest to you - but worth checking out some of the web hits. Good luck - :)

5. diannetotx

diannetotx iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    why i can't download lulu plus in appstore you cannot download lulu you meed to convert in phil,

6. diannetotx

diannetotx iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    it was shown in the appstore my account is valid i need to convert or switch to phill. ? what shall i do ? how can i convert or switch my account ? plss help

7. HappyPelican

HappyPelican iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    You can watch movies on Crackle but no one here is going to help you steal movies.

8. AdmiralAdama

AdmiralAdama Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
    Ratings:
    +608 / 0
    Thread is closed pending review by forum staff.

AdmiralAdama
    iPF Moderator Team

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.