Dropped ipad in hot water sink. Pulled out right out away. Fine at first, started twitching and glitching. Let dry, put in rice, recharged after a week. Apple Logo appears. Dos screen with error reading. Does no longer hold a charge. Nothing appears when charging. Took apart, minor water accumulation signs, around circuit board, which is itself showing no real signs of corrosion except around the battery terminal. Tore out battery on accident (was trying to remove the battery cautiously). Some minor corrosion on battery parts. Not sure what to do now, or how to test if the circuit board works without the battery.