What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 4 vrs biglot tablet...

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My co worker keep telling me over and over his biglot tablet he got was just as good if not better than my iPad..... I did my best to avoid this because I know the outcome... He finely corned me and we had a tablet show down. Sound iPad, display iPad, speed iPad, apps store iPad.... The only thing his tablet won was it supported flash.... He's looking into a used iPad now lol... My work is done....

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Those biglots tablets cost like $50 obviously the ipad will be the better one.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm seriously tempted to buy a BB Playbook 32Gb for $150.

That represents SERIOUS good value. I know I'd still prefer my iPad 2, but all that storage for that price. It's difficult to pass up.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm seriously tempted to buy a BB Playbook 32Gb for $150.

That represents SERIOUS good value. I know I'd still prefer my iPad 2, but all that storage for that price. It's difficult to pass up.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I'd get it if it fits needs and budget.

I have Kindle Fire original and have Kindle Fire HD on order. I don't delude myself into thinking they're iPads, but they do what I want -- stream movies and let me read books. I don't need to overbuy for certain functions. For other stuff, I have iPads.

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol I felt bad doing a side by side test but he was just so sure his was better.....

His table didn't do much better next to my kindle fire either lol

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol I felt bad doing a side by side test but he was just so sure his was better.....

His table didn't do much better next to my kindle fire either lol

You did him a favor by showing him the light without being a preachy fanboy! Be proud!

Twism86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
gardenstatetrout.com
Anyone who got a HP Touchpad when the prices bottomed out (and before they disappeared) actually got a pretty good tablet. My brother has one, its solid. I would say it rivaled the iPad 2....

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Those cheap tablets are nice for those on a strict budget that can't even afford tablets like the Kindle but they are no where near the quality of tablets made by Amazon,Apple,etc.

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now he always wants to play on my ipad lol.... I tell him thought urs was better, he hangs his heads and walks away... Lol, he can't even play angry birds.... Poor guy...

MiXoLoGiSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm still debating getting a Nexus 7 since they are pretty cheap but nothing will replace my iPad. Now if only I could upgrade my iPad 2 to an iPad 4.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm still debating getting a Nexus 7 since they are pretty cheap but nothing will replace my iPad. Now if only I could upgrade my iPad 2 to an iPad 4.

I recommend the nexus 7. It is a lovely machine. I own the 16GB model. It just got updated with android 4.2.

Most reactions

Latest posts