What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 4 switching between apps.

glennbfontaine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to iPad. I have been using windows. Is the way to put and app to the desktop by pressing the bottom? I did learn how to close all or any app.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Easiest way to switch between running apps is to swipe with four fingers across the screen. Alternatively, you can switch by four finger swiping up the screen and selecting the app from the multitask bar.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To get back to the home screen quickly, place five fingers on the screen and draw them towards the middle of the screen. That will close the app you are viewing, but it will still be available in the multitask bar, and will remain in the same state as it was when you closed it.

OP
G

glennbfontaine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was not working I turned multitasking off and on again now is working. I do have a screen protector which kind of slows the reaction of the screen.

Most reactions

Latest posts