What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 4 photo issue

traktrjorj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my Ipad in the photos section I have photos that came from my computer and placed in albums. I did not do this. somehow in the sinc they got there. Now the issue is they are taking up space that I do not have enough of and if you view them in the albums mode a lot of the are blank dark squares(no photo) but if you go to the photos view they can be viewed but not wanted. You cannot individually delete them as the button does not come up not can you delete them in the albums view as the delete button does not come up. Thye are photos that I know are on my computer and I do not want them on my ipad. any suggestons on how to get rid of them. Thanks.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums!

Images synced to your iPad by iTunes can’t be removed from the iPad the usual way. You’ll have to deselect the images or albums in iTunes, then sync your iPad to iTunes once more, to remove them from your iDevice.

Most reactions

Latest posts