What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 4 Multi-Touch Display unresponsive in particular vertical portion of screen

MORTON

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, my iPad 4's Multi Touch display is unresponsive in a very small particular vertical portion of the screen. I have done all of the appropriate trouble shooting functions and they have all yielded negative results. I have scheduled an appointment with my local Apple Store however, I'd like to try and get some feedback from you guys in hopes to try and better understand/possibly fix the problem. I have done quite a bit of research on the issue but have yet to find someone with the same issue as mine. It is not the entire screen that is unresponsive to the touch it is only a very small portion just right of center screen. I take extremely good care of my iPad so I'm not sure what's going on here. Any thoughts?

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it doesn't work when using it landscape and portrait modes and you've done most appropriate steps, then it might be a hardware problem and should be taken care of from apple.

Most reactions

Latest posts