What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 4 keeps timing out!

Reeegs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a setting that prevents the iPad from timing out within 2 mins of not using the device when I have it thethered to my IPhone?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Reeegs said:
Is there a setting that prevents the iPad from timing out within 2 mins of not using the device when I have it thethered to my IPhone?

Have you tried going to Settings>General>Auto-Lock and changing the time limit?

image-312099647.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Reeegs

Reeegs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will give it a shot and see if that helps. Thanks for your time...

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's funny how users are different.........

The first thing I did when I got my new iPad 4 was to scan all possible settings/configurations on the iPad then make changes to meet my needs.
Others seem to skip or ignore this stuff.

PadMan2

iPF Noob
Reaction score

The first thing I did when I got my new iPad 4 was to scan all possible settings/configurations on the iPad then make changes to meet my needs.

This is so true. This is also the first thing I do when I install any apps.

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:

Ummmmmm.....so your new Lamborghini arrives in your driveway on a warm sunny afternoon. Are you going to drive it.....or go into your house and read the owners manual? Just wonderin'............ :D :D

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ummmmmm.....so your new Lamborghini arrives in your driveway on a warm sunny afternoon. Are you going to drive it.....or go into your house and read the owners manual? Just wonderin'............ :D :D

Yeah, you go read it while I drive off in it!:p

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Sorry I like my iPad but it's no Lamborghini! :eek:

..........Instead of sleeping, I'd read the owners manual at night when I was dreaming about driving it.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry I like my iPad but it's no Lamborghini! :eek:

..........Instead of sleeping, I'd read the owners manual at night when I was dreaming about driving it.

But it's the Lamborghini of the tablet world!!!!!

Most reactions