What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 4 Delivery Method

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you LOOKED at Tim Cook lately? Case closed.

Afraid not. I don't watch Apple keynotes or such. I think I've seen a photo of him at some point, must have, but wouldn't recognize him if trapped in an elevator with him, lol.

OP
buerkletucson

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't check your profile. I lived in Golden Valley, for four winters. Brrr...your iPad will probably arrive in Memphis and fly up to Minneapolis and from there driven north on 35E. If you feel secure in your homestead, you can fill out an online form waiving your signature. If you don't waive the signature requirement, the carrier will leave a note and tell you the nearest FedEx depot (or UPS) and you can pick it up from there.

Great information!
I'll probably waive the signature as you suggest.......I'm actually home on Friday but will be in/out all day.

Yea, my town (White Bear Lake) doesn't exactly sound warm-n-cozy. :eek:

btw - I was in Fort Wayne in July for the Wing Ding rally.......(I ride a Honda GoldWing motorcycle) if you remember all of us cruising around your city?
Had a great time but it was sure hot!
Nice to hear someone that knows my area! :)

Last edited:

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
Great information!
I'll probably waive the signature as you suggest.......I'm actually home on Friday but will be in/out all day.

Yea, my town (White Bear Lake) doesn't exactly sound warm-n-cozy. :eek:

btw - I was in Fort Wayne in July for the Wing Ding rally.......(I ride a Honda GoldWing motorcycle) if you remember all of us cruising around your city?
Had a great time but it was sure hot!
Nice to hear someone that knows my area! :)

Yes, you all are very welcome here. It is great to see these beautiful machines riding around town. We had a record number of 90 degree days in July.

As you get closer to the delivery day, the updated information is excruciating! On the expected delivery date you will almost get about a four hour update.

Most reactions