What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 4 cases?

DoomCookie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking into geting a ipad 4 what are some good cases that will give me full protection. I have been looking on Amazon but I don't know what to look for. Any suggestions? Oh and I am not OK with leather.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you search on iPad 4 cases? There are lots of them there. Do you want a folio type ?

OP
DoomCookie

DoomCookie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have looked but I don't know what I should look for

OP
DoomCookie

DoomCookie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I have looked at those and I really don't know how well they will keep it safe from everything

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DoomCookie said:
Yeah I have looked at those and I really don't know how well they will keep it safe from everything

I've been using one on my iPad 2 since, hmm, well I think since they first released them and it keeps my iPad perfectly safe......it gets stuffed in a bag while I'm travelling with lots of cables, plugs, etc and never once has it come open.

The Archangel

Nathos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely get the Lifeproof case! It literally protects your iPad from dirt, mud, water, ice ... The lot. Feel free to be clumsy :p

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DoomCookie said:
I'm looking into geting a ipad 4 what are some good cases that will give me full protection. I have been looking on Amazon but I don't know what to look for. Any suggestions? Oh and I am not OK with leather.

c ellmate said:
I just bought this one for the families new iPad 4,

Great prices other colors

Amazon.com: rooCASE Dual-Axis Genuine (Magenta) Leather Case for 4th Generation iPad with Retina Display / the new iPad 3rd / Apple iPad 2 (Automatically Wakes and Puts the iPad to Sleep): Computers & Accessories

Works great gives you the viewable positions, detaches with felt back for easy reading...I'm happy

Um, isn't that leather?

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
c ellmate said:
Ya the outside is but when you detach it the back is a Velcro (Felt = Old School)

But if you read the OP's requirements they have said that they are not ok with leather.......just sayin'

The Archangel

Most reactions