What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 4.3 Hacking

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
spaced said:
Why anyone would want to jailbreak any apple product especially an iPad 2, is beyond comprehension. If you want a slow, freezing, unstable bit of kit.....buy a windows pc or anything running windows!

I JB my touch just to see what all the fuss was, and then undid the jailbreak as I had never seen anything so unstable. Macs OS is till by far the best.

Good for you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

My stable, fluid, and fast, jailbroken iPad and iPhone are both awesome. I achieved this feat, in common with the majority of other jailbreakers, by learning a little about what it was i was doing with my device through forums and blogs such as this. Nothing good in life ever comes easy or for free :D

If you ever get over your anti-jailbreak prejudice come back and we'll see if we can help you do it properly next time.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
spaced said:
Why anyone would want to jailbreak any apple product especially an iPad 2, is beyond comprehension. If you want a slow, freezing, unstable bit of kit.....buy a windows pc or anything running windows!

I JB my touch just to see what all the fuss was, and then undid the jailbreak as I had never seen anything so unstable. Macs OS is till by far the best.

My stable, fluid, and fast, jailbroken iPad and iPhone are both awesome. I achieved this feat, in common with the majority of other jailbreakers, by learning a little about what it was i was doing with my device through forums and blogs such as this. Nothing good in life ever comes easy or for free :D

If you ever get over your anti-jailbreak prejudice come back and we'll see if we can help you do it properly next time.

Well said. Very well said, actually.

I would never attempt to JB without the assistance of a select few on this forum ~ they are the best, IMO. Any where else, very well could end up with results such as yours.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:

That was a good one. Ya got him there ;-)

Sent From IPF app, if u need to know about the wonders of Jailbrake, inbox me!

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone put in easy terms what benefits a JB will do for my iPad, I JBroke my iPhone did not find any benefit,am I missing something?Cydia app store seems messy with little info.but really what r the benefits apart from Cydia ??

spaced

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:

I'd rather not thanks, I like my apple products just the way they are. Its not a prejudice its my opinion and I am entitled to my own opinion. And for your information I DID seek advice from bonafide sources and forum, such as this on how to JB and I stick to my original comment....JB = pointless. I expected more from a moderator as apposed to pointless sarcasm.

Last edited:

spaced

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Demandarin said:
That was a good one. Ya got him there ;-)

Sent From IPF app, if u need to know about the wonders of Jailbrake, inbox me!

You got him there? Wow, what a childish and pathetic comment. It's not about winning a post war, people are entitled to their own opinions. Grow up

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
spaced said:
I'd rather not thanks, I like my apple products just the way they are. Its not a prejudice its my opinion and I am entitled to my own opinion. And for your information I DID seek advice from bonafide sources and forum, such as this on how to JB and I stick to my original comment....JB = pointless. I expected more from a moderator as apposed to pointless sarcasm.

I think you are reading messages into my respose which were not there spaced. I may be a little sarcastic at times, but I also try to be balanced, and surely you would also expect the moderator of the hacking section to defend the virtues of jailbreaking and encourage people to try it out?
Your original post was expressing your opinion. I suggested that trying something once a while ago, having a bad experience, and deciding that it is therefore a pointless waste of time forever more is prejudiced.
My respose said everyone is entitled to their opinion and I stand by that. The offer to help you get it right next time was genuine. Too bad you've turned it down, but thats your choice.
Take it easy, and enjoy the rest of the site, even if hacking is not your bag.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
spaced said:
You got him there? Wow, what a childish and pathetic comment. It's not about winning a post war, people are entitled to their own opinions. Grow up

Let's keep things friendly and focused please. Personal attacks are not tolerated and should be reported rather than responded to as laid out in the forum rules. It has been dealt with in any case if you look a little closer.

Most reactions

Latest posts