iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Greg G, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rtking

rtking
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I appreciate 4Phun's efforts. I have downloaded many of the apps he' identified and I see his diligence as a service to the iPad forum members.

Even though the wait is just under a week at this point, I'm finding that I'm more anxious than ever. I have resorted to ordering the camera connection kit and the VGA adapter from the apple store just to see some movement on the order status page! :p

2. Edlex

Edlex
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I too appreciate 4phun's efforts with respect to the app deals. I would have never found out about them if it wasn't for him. Being under 5 days until we get 3G'ed is almost surreal. The only thing that has made this even remotely tolerable was sharing time and thoughts with all of you. I think this thread was correctly called "3G support" because even after we get our 3G's we need to continue to help, support and assist eachother with our unique 3G issues and needs. Soon the waiting game will be over, but this thread and our members will be here to help anyone who is a part of the 3G fraternity!

#892 Edlex, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  3. rle737ng

rle737ng
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I know that I'm psychologically scarred by the wait. I think I should receive a substantial cash payout as compensation, or at least a discount on my Ipad.

4. edge7

edge7
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Amex notified me today of a pending charge for the iPad 3G. I ordered on March 25th. No change in the Apple Order Status. Thanks 4phun for the Apps, I've picked up on a lot of your suggestions. I'm taking Friday off for the Holiday. I'm a big Arbor Day fan...... gonna plant an Apple tree.:)

5. col.bris

col.bris
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:

WHY should you receive a payout ?see a doctor instead!!!!!! just be patient. We won't receive ipads until end of May. In Aus so I cannot understand what your problem is. When most orders will be filled by May 7 some earlier.in Usa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. iceman

iceman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I have also appreciated 4phuns efforts and have downloaded many of the apps he suggested. Definitely not spam.

7. iceman

iceman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Question: How many (besides me :eek:) are taking Friday off so they can be home when their iPad arrives?

8. Edlex

Edlex
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Well I work from home so I guess I will do both.

9. icrazy

icrazy
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    4phun rocks! Thanks for taking the time to post those nice findings for those of us who 'get' what you are trying to do. Very nice of you. Keep it up buddy!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

10. lowlife

lowlife
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I am considering taking the day off to wait for the Ipad. It just seems so irresponsible. I also would have to lie to my wife, she would kill me if she knew I took the day to wait for a delivery.

I’m not fooling anyone. I will be online while waiting with my fellow sufferers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.