What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, my iPad is still showing "Not Yet Shipped". I called Apple and the guy said that I may receive the "shipped" email before the status online changes because of how busy things are. He said it "should" arrive tomorrow but wouldn't say it would for sure that it would. I'm a little nervous!

He did say that if I wasn't going to receive it tomorrow then I should have received an email saying it was delayed.

PixMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]SHIPPED
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Email From Apple
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We are pleased to inform you that one or more of your items has shipped. Please see the details of the shipment below. If you ordered more than one item, they may ship separately.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- The Apple Store
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ordered on Mar 25, 2010

FedEx:
[/FONT]
Anticipated ship date
helpIcon.gif

Apr 29, 2010

Estimated delivery
helpIcon.gif

Apr 30, 2010 by 3:00 PM
Just got to make it through the day.......

Arghh!

They sure are not shipping by order date, mine still says preparing and I ordered March 12th at 8:15 AM. Way to go, Apple, worry your best customers!

Femolala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]SHIPPED[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Email From Apple[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We are pleased to inform you that one or more of your items has shipped. Please see the details of the shipment below. If you ordered more than one item, they may ship separately.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- The Apple Store [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ordered on Mar 25, 2010[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FedEx:[/FONT]
Anticipated ship date
helpIcon.gif

Apr 29, 2010

Estimated delivery
helpIcon.gif

Apr 30, 2010 by 3:00 PM
Just got to make it through the day.......

Arghh!

They sure are not shipping by order date, mine still says preparing and I ordered March 12th at 8:15 AM. Way to go, Apple, worry your best customers!

Just occurred to me tat its being done randomly using the population of orders that qualify for the "Late April" date. That way it heightens the anticipation, tension and drama of it all. Way to go Big Steve........

Still PFS in TX.. desperately seeking ED

YankeeGal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stayed up till 2:30 waiting for THE email, but for naught. Still no 'shipped" email here, and no status change yet--still Prepared for shipment. I ordered 3/31 and live in CT.

Refreshing like a maniac ... :eek:

zeiglepad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my tracking #

I ordered mine march 17th. Got shipping conformation 9am this morning.

Maybe the emails are being sent in order of the model you purchased???

I ordered the 64g

icepulse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Arghh!

The guy who ordered on April 18th; his money is as green as yours, PM. To Apple, the best customer is the one who buys the MOST, not the earliest.

PixMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did not note whether the ones that have shipped are indeed next day, not 2-day. Can someone that has seen shipping confirm this? It would make us poor "PFS" (Pretty, F-ing Sad) folks feel better! <g>

mediapad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, it really is true. Tomorrow is the big day. I ordered 4-7-10 around 10 in the morning and they scanned "shipping label" at 4:14 this morning. I received the "shipped" email at 6:22 this morning. My shipment is listed as standard overnight on 4-30-10....so delivery by 4:30 p.m.

Looking forward to the new posts full of helpful information about our new toy from this loyal group (minus the ones who posted inaccurate information on purpose!!!!!) who will be as happy as I will be tomorrow.

PixMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Arghh!

The guy who ordered on April 18th; his money is as green as yours, PM. To Apple, the best customer is the one who buys the MOST, not the earliest.

Unless you want to give them TOO much money (the guy that got banned for buying too many).

OK, so nut-Jobs does stuff in weird ways. I guess that is not news!

PixMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, it really is true. Tomorrow is the big day. I ordered 4-7-10 around 10 in the morning and they scanned "shipping label" at 4:14 this morning. I received the "shipped" email at 6:22 this morning. My shipment is listed as standard overnight on 4-30-10....so delivery by 4:30 p.m.

Looking forward to the new posts full of helpful information about our new toy from this loyal group (minus the ones who posted inaccurate information on purpose!!!!!) who will be as happy as I will be tomorrow.

Thanks! Nice to know that it is overnight shipping!

As for the few bogus posters of days past, if they lied about shipping, they probably also lied about even ordering so they can just suck it while the rest of us get our toys!

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"We are pleased to inform you that one or more of your items has shipped."

As of 6:29 this morning.

So nervous I deleted the damned email (read it on i-phone) before I read it. But quickly recovered.
Will arrive tomorrow as promised.

Thanks for company everyone.

I am excited for you. I am in Alex. Hopefully, FedEx or UPS or somebody will come here next. I can hardly wait. I will put my chair on the front porch and wait!

alwayslearning

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine the day they came online a few hours after they opened and still they have not even charged my credit card; still waiting for shipping confirmation :mad:

PixMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am pretty confident, as is Apple, apparently, that everyone who pre-ordered prior to the "May 7 pre-order date" of a couple weeks ago will get theirs tomorrow.

OTOH, if Apple somehow blows this and some first day orders do not go out, they are gonna have some pissed off fan boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions