What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mediocre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a trouble with preorder ipad. i'm big fan apple and i want ipad 3G. But i'm from russia and i will be in NY only 1 may. Can someone preorder ipad 3g for me and 1 may i will come in apple store on 5th ave in NY and pay for this amazing gadget?

Seeing as this is your first post ever on this site, and pre-ordered iPads ordered AFTER the 19th will NOT be shipping till May 7th. I would say this is very unlikely. You might wanna try your scam/trolling somewhere else though! Good luck!

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll sell mine. $1,000. plus first-class air round trip Boston-NYC and lodging at the Plaza. Always wanted to stay in the Plaza after its renovation.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a trouble with preorder ipad. i'm big fan apple and i want ipad 3G. But i'm from russia and i will be in NY only 1 may. Can someone preorder ipad 3g for me and 1 may i will come in apple store on 5th ave in NY and pay for this amazing gadget?

Seeing as this is your first post ever on this site, and pre-ordered iPads ordered AFTER the 19th will NOT be shipping till May 7th. I would say this is very unlikely. You might wanna try your scam/trolling somewhere else though! Good luck!

That's a little harsh Mediocre but seeing as it's your first post too I'll welcome you both to the obsession. Mediocre is right pharaoencheg, your best bet may be eBay unless you don't mind waiting until later in May.

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score

That is really FUNNY! Sell you mine for $1500.00!

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my obligatory call from the fraud alert of my credit card. Since I bought 2 iPads on 2 different orders - there were 2 charges for $900 and change - which set off the Caxton's over at Visa.

Too bad they didn't have this kind of security when Goldman Saches was selling their prime cut investments to the "Little Old Retired Ladies Pension Fund". Anyone ever wish an entire company to roast and burn in hell? Maybe it's something I'll be able to do in 9 days w/ my iPad ;)

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's it! I'll write a brand new app - full screen - HD quality -- I'll call it: "Go to Hell"

You'll be able to identify any individual or company on the internet and 'wish them to hell' with the simple touch of an index finger. I'll charge 29cents for it. It'll have all kinds of hissing and fire and brimstone sounds. I'll sell millions.

Phantom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.branwenconcepts.com

Hey Durak Does Moscow Rules Apply Here... And I Thought Nigerian Scams Were Bad...I Saw Allot Of These Scams When I Lived And Worked In Moscow....

Cheers,

Phantom

JMK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trans Date Description Purchases Credits
04/21/10 APL*APPLE ONLINE STORE 897.39
Total 897.39

Whooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo!!!

:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
$3 to Free only until Sunday - you got to get it now if you are 3G

I found this deal which may interest 3G users waiting for Friday April 30. It may help the waiting pain to know you saved $3

Big Bad Sudoku Book 1.0

Category: Games
Price: $2.99 -> Free, Version: 1.0 (iTunes)

907966.jpg
Description:

*** WEEKEND SALE **** - FULL VERSION FREE UNTIL SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT. Download it now while we're working on the update because next week the price goes back up to 2.99!

Big Bad Sudoku Book was created exclusively for the Apple iPad to have the look and feel of a physical ancient sudoku book. It's completely gesture based and offers a playing experience that you can only get on an iPad.

The game play mimics pencil and paper and therefore does NOT have a traditional keypad for entry. Answers are offered via 'The Pen' which is COIN that floats above the game board. This control is flexible and can be moved around or docked off to the side. And either answers or candidates can be entered quickly from the Pen without 'switching modes' or using any 'buttons'. It's there when you need it and gone when you don't.

Big Bad Sudoku Book is a magical sudoku puzzle book that comes alive beneath your fingertips. Unlike many 'computer' versions of sudoku, the Big Bad Sudoku Book is easy on the eyes and has the feel of a real book. Completely gesture based and very natural, it's absolutely the best way to play sudoku.

Big Bad Sudoku has some magical ways of helping you solve puzzles.

First is the "Pen". Instead of using a keyboard for number entry, the Big Bad Sudoku Book uses a coin that floats above the puzzle. Tap a number on the Pen to offer it as an answer, or use the X to rub out an answer. You can drag the Pen to move it around or place it on the dock to keep it out of the way.

Second are Highlights - a revolutionary way to see sudoku puzzles. With highlights you can softly highlight cells, rows, or columns with the gesture of a finger. They help focus your attention and narrow down possibilities. You can use highlights to temporarily mark positives or negatives. Drag your finger across the puzzle board to 'draw' highlights on and off. Tap off the board to clear all highlights.

There are also many other gestures which conjure up special highlights. Swipe into a row to highlight the whole row, or swipe into a column to highlight the whole column. Press and hold on a number to highlight all occurrences of that number. Press and hold again to highlight all rows, columns and blocks for all of those occurrences. Highlights are extremely useful for finding complex sudoku chains.

Next are 'Marks'. Sometimes known as candidates or possibles, these are small numbers or dots placed around the corners of the cells to help keep track of numbers that could fit there. To enter your own marks tape the small dots on the inside ring of the Pen. You can also Reveal the True Marks for the puzzle and they will actively update as you solve the puzzle. True marks and your own marks are two separate properties that you can show or hide at will.

Finally, if the puzzle is too hard to figure out, the 'Get Hint' spell will give you a clue to help solve your puzzle. It might direct you to a cell and tell you your answer is incorrect. Or it might highlight an empty cell and tell you that a 'Single' or a 'Hidden Single' can be found there.

The Big Bad Sudoku Book is a virtual book full of Sudoku puzzles and is perfect for casual gaming.

Other magical features:

* Contrary to the false reviews - the game does save and restore your puzzle.
* Quick Start jumps right back into the gameplay - right where you left off!
* Numbers "draw" on the board.
* "Wipe" an answer to clear it, but just like real paper - a little smudge will be left behind.
* Operates in all orientations.

Known cosmetic bug: After relaunching the game the puzzle label always shows as EASY. The puzzle in progress reloads as it was when you quit. Only the label is wrong.

We are working on an update that will fix this minor issue and are adding many exciting new features. GET THE FULL VERSION NOW and update it for FREE when the update comes out. This free offer expires sunday at midnight PST!

Big Bad Sudoku Book

Last edited:

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Price: $4.99 -> Free: Price Drop: Tilt HD: Flip's Adventure in 1.5 Dimensionsâ„¢

Price Drop: Tilt HD: Flip's Adventure in 1.5 Dimensions™
858679.png

Tilt HD: Flip's Adventure in 1.5 Dimensions™ 1.0.1

Category: Games
Price: $4.99 -> Free, Version: 1.0.1 (iTunes)

You can always pass the time collecting bargains while waiting. This actually had some excellent reviews. Go figure why he dropped the price for a few days? Watch these when you grab them to make sure they are still free. If you find these tips of interest let me know, if not this will be the last one.

I just checked, I now have 550 iPad apps ready to go for the 3G, so it will take awhile sorting through all of them to find the gems vs the garbage.

Last edited:

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Arrrggh!! My cc still hasn't been charged :confused:

I pre-ordered mine on 3/29. Maybe they aren't up to those orders yet? Has anyone else been charged who ordered around then?

I just called my cc company and let them know that there would be a charge, so they won't get upset when it hits. They are a bit protective in that respect, which is good.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have posted charges yet either (ordered 4/4) but I believe that I'll receive my iPad by 4/30. I'll actually be pleased if the charge isn't posted before tomorrow, because my charge cycle ends today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts