iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Greg G, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seadog

Seadog
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    It is like buying a new car and getting a dent in it. It may still be perfectly functional, but it is no longer perfect.

2. icepulse

icepulse
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I'm over it (kinda).

3. DanaTheEwok

DanaTheEwok
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Paddy and coat.

Paddy was born at 12:30 on April 30th and coat
    was born 15 min. later. :)

[​IMG]"]http://www.ipadforums.net/img/dana-coat.jpg[/img][/URL]

4. lreyn330

lreyn330
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    has anyone downloaded a app for printing, if so which one and is it easy to use. Thanks for any help.

5. DanaTheEwok

DanaTheEwok
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:

I did download one and it was not easy to use. Please it kept jamming up my desktop when I went to print something normal. I deleted it.

6. Reestemple

Reestemple
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Hi everyone!!! Just loving my Ipad as you all are--life is so good...

Wondering if anyone knows of an app that is a " flash" player for Ipad. I have an app from my Iphone-NASA live TV that doesn't seem to work on my Ipad as I think it needs a flash player. Any help appreciated.

7. Edlex

Edlex
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Cmon really? A flash player app? I'll tell you what, you find that and it will be the number one app in the world within 15 minutes,

8. Ron_L

Ron_L
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Hi Gang... I got my 3G 64G on Saturday from a local Apple store. I thought I would be able to pick it up on Saturday morning so I called the three Apple stores nearest my home and all three said that they had all models in stock. Life got in the way and I didn't leave my house until 3:30pm, so I call the stores again to verify stock. The closest store had nothing left, not even wifi iPads, the second store only had wifi units in stock, and the third, and farthest, store only had the 64G 3G model in stock. That was what i wanted so I asked how many they had and how fast they were selling. I was told that they had 20 left and they were selling about 5 an hour. I was an hour away so I figured I was safe. When i got there the place was mobbed. When i finally found an available employee she went into the back room to see what was left. The wait seemed like forever but she finally came out with an iPad in hand and it was the 64G 3G model! She told me that it was the second to last one!

Since then, it hasn't left my side. i am loving it! i used it to take notes using Evernote and the notes automatically sync to my iPhone and Macbook Air. I am also loving Goodreader. You can sync documents from your computer to the iPad and Goodreader using iTunes. When I installed Goodreader a document sync area opened up at the bottom of the app sync page in iTunes. It works great for .pdfs, Word docs, Excel docs and even PowerPoint presentations! I also downloaded Remoter, which is a simple VNC client that lets me control my Mac from the iPad. Very cool.

9. avspatti

avspatti
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Maybe they are reproducing! LOL

10. avspatti

avspatti
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I must say this is the most entertaining thread I have ever read! After much thought, I decided to get the 32G 3G iPad, so I went down to the Apple store last week, but they were all sold out. :( No problem - I just reserved one for when they got more in. Got an e-mail today to say my iPad is there. Tomorrow is the big day for me!

I have to say that I am a bit ambivalent about buying this as I don't really NEED it; I just want it. I have a MacBook that I love and take every where. Hmmm - my problem is that I love Apple stuff having begun with an Apple IIC long ago.

Thanks for the fun reading.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.