What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad reports that I have used nearly 400mb of cellular data as of this morning. I have used wifi networks only 3 hours of my total connect time. I certainly am glad that I bought the unlimited plan.

Yea the unlimited is definitely the way to go the first month.

Been kinda quiet here since we all got our ipads. Where is everyone?

Finally got the first round of apps on it that I think I want to use. Will take a while to see what I take off and add. So far most notable that I've added to what I have are:

- I Work Apps
- Netflix
- Air Video
- Twitteriffic
- Penultimate
- PaperDisk
- Toodledo
- Calculator
- ABC Player
- AccuWeather
- NPR
- iBooks
- AirHockey HD
- Pac-Sam
- TWC Max+
- Kindle
- RealRacing HD
- X-Plane-9
- Zinio
- Pinball HD
- SpeedtestX HD
- World Facebook
- Wallpapers HD
- Weatherbug

nor84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't set up my router, a tech did. So I don't know what it's set to. I've never used it with anything but PCs, if that matters. Also, I'm an old gal and fairly savvy, but don't know some of the technical side of computing and routers. All I know is that my iPad can't connect to the router from only a couple of feet away. Guess I need to call my ISP for help.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far 3G really slow, YouTube videos on 3G are unwatchable, netflix is really bad, no abc, seems AT&T has crippled this device
:mad:

The 3G speeds have been surprisingly good. Although it is probably influenced heavily by the lower amount of traffic here in VT.

Same here in Cow-Hampshire. But I do notice an increase in speed when I'm using it in the early morning hours before the rest of the state wakes up and connects.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't set up my router, a tech did. So I don't know what it's set to. I've never used it with anything but PCs, if that matters. Also, I'm an old gal and fairly savvy, but don't know some of the technical side of computing and routers. All I know is that my iPad can't connect to the router from only a couple of feet away. Guess I need to call my ISP for help.

You might also want to call Apple tech support - after all it is an Apple device that's not connecting. Besides - they're pretty good.

Mark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey gang,
I have been following these forums for quite awhile and this thread in particular. I never had the time to register and post due to the amount of reading I did just to keep up. You all made me feel more normal in my anticipation of my wifi 3G 64G's arrival. It was fun reading all the posts as we got closer to delivery. I ordered early in the morning on March 13 after much debate with my wife on why I "needed" the iPad. Now sitting here and enjoying it immensely I have only one problem, my wife! Ms. "you don't really need it" won't get off my iPad!!!
Now I have to buy another one just to get mine back. ;-)
Oh, the problems.........
Thanks again for your support through this long wait.

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey gang,
I have been following these forums for quite awhile and this thread in particular. I never had the time to register and post due to the amount of reading I did just to keep up. You all made me feel more normal in my anticipation of my wifi 3G 64G's arrival. It was fun reading all the posts as we got closer to delivery. I ordered early in the morning on March 13 after much debate with my wife on why I "needed" the iPad. Now sitting here and enjoying it immensely I have only one problem, my wife! Ms. "you don't really need it" won't get off my iPad!!!

Lol at Mark about his wife and ipad

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't seem to make myself get off this damn iPad. Been on since 7:00 am, still have 34% power. Gosh I am so glad I got one.

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to hook my camera up to my desk top to send pictures of my Paddy and my coat. I cannot find the cord. How does the camara set up work that you order from Apple?

Temp40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.tabletbuzzblog.com
Hey gang,

LOL, one of the best forum introductions I've seen!!!

welcome aboard by the way :D

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey gang,

mark i am in the same trouble , but i have to buy two one for her and one for her son 11 Yrs old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts