What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillipBoggs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I make IPAD do something?

I'm new to the forum and new to IPAD. Just got my 3G. It starts with a picture of a usb cord and an itunes sync icon, but it will not do anything else.

Phillip

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and new to IPAD. Just got my 3G. It starts with a picture of a usb cord and an itunes sync icon, but it will not do anything else.

Phillip

Plug it into your computer that has iTunes 9.1 installed and it will start to sync. Can not do anything until you sync it with iTunes.

Last edited:

Femolala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want to estimate your delivery time go in to your orders in Apple and pull them up. Then write down the time the items were placed on truck out for delivery and when they were notes as delivered.

Over the past 6 weeks I've had six items (mostly peripherals) delivered by FedEx to my home from Apple. All six items were placed on the truck between 8:48am and 10:33am. All six items were delivered between 2:05pm and 2:50pm. I think that's a pretty good window, eh? Besides it gives you something to do while you're waiting.

Dave you are the man!!!!

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting, but have a quick question. Mine will be delivered to my workplace. Can I go ahead and charge it before syncing it to my home pc?

You can using the wall charger that comes with it. But it should already be charged to 80% or more and ready to go.

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The mail person has been here and the trash truck has been by but no Fedex. I know where he is. It is lunch time and he is setting in his truck eating a big shrimp po-boy sandwich drinking a Barqs root beer. I hope he doesn't choke. Usually gets to my house between 1PM and 2PM if he is not running late with all the iPads he has to deliver.

MacCarl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally joined--been lurking, reading for weeks now, and smiling because you folks have been saying what I've been thinking. Still sitting on my front porch waiting in Chicago, 12:50CDT. Thanks for helping to pass the time...

cctiger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It has arrived 12:35. I am very happy. Now I just need it to be 4:30 so I can go home from work.:D:D:D Hmmmm can the Ipad brush teeth too?

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally joined--been lurking, reading for weeks now, and smiling because you folks have been saying what I've been thinking. Still sitting on my front porch waiting in Chicago, 12:50CDT. Thanks for helping to pass the time...

Welcome, agonize with us that have not received our iPad and rejoice with the lucky souls that have.

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The mail person has been here and the trash truck has been by but no Fedex. I know where he is. It is lunch time and he is setting in his truck eating a big shrimp po-boy sandwich drinking a Barqs root beer. I hope he doesn't choke. Usually gets to my house between 1PM and 2PM if he is not running late with all the iPads he has to deliver.

Ohmygosh! Too funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts