What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepulse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is sitting in the local facility, 10 miles from my office.

I can't STANDDDD IT!!!!!!!!!!

:comingsoon:

Nah, I'm ok.

iKimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holy Crap! My iPad is less than 5 miles away from me at the FedEx facility. I wish I could just go and pick it up!!! :eek:

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I' soooooo excited, I just checked shipping again and it is on Fed ex vehicle "OUT FOR DELIVERY" :D

tigerbait1953

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is at the sort facility near my house....I made arrangements to pick it up there this morning. Put back up signature waiver up just in case someone missed those instructions.

chiffchaff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine went in circles in CA before finally heading east:
Rancho Cordova, to
Elk Grove, to
Oakland, back to
Rancho Cordova, back to
Oakland, to
SALT LAKE where it sits now, about 3.5 hrs away!

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"On FedEx vehicle for delivery" X X, Virginia"

I am going to cleaned up, comb my hair, get out of my nightgown and wait for the FedEx person. Talk to you later.

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just moved from sort facility to local facility which puts it real close to my house. Plan on being home all day but put up Pre-sign form anyway.

iPadManiac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I just noticed apple sent me an email at 1:47am EDT that says I'm getting the delivery on time and to use the presign form if I'm not going to be available to receive it. Oh and it used the magical word again too.

I got the same magical email.

Mine is at the sort facility in Portland (45 miles away).

A-N-T-I-C-I-P-A-T-I-O-N! :D:D

Fisherman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody want to venture a guess as to how many 3G's there are floating around the country right now looking for their new homes? I wonder if the 3G will outsell the WiFi model on it's first weekend.

Mine is out for delivery!!!!:D

iKimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is on the truck for delivery now!!!! :D:D:D I went and sat on my front porch.... it didn't make it come any faster.....:confused:

My signature is on the door... just in case!!!

lobywan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody want to venture a guess as to how many 3G's there are floating around the country right now looking for their new homes? I wonder if the 3G will outsell the WiFi model on it's first weekend.

Mine is out for delivery!!!!:D

I was planning on asking the Fedex delivery person how many she had on her truck to gauge that very question (I have been a frequent investor in apple stock, though current out of it, and want to get a feel).

My theory is that it will do better than the WiFi model for a few reasons:

1. Enormous buzz around the iPad, and once someone's interest is generated, and they decide to buy one, it would more likely be a 3G

2. It begs to be taken everywhere, and WiFi is far from ubiquitous

3. The ATT data plan is actually very reasonable

4. You would likely recover the 3G premium when the second generation comes out and you want to sell it

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't talk now, going to get mine. That is, if everything goes right, and the sky doesn't fall, and ............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions