What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3g Case. Which recommend

gmartinzz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone can tell me please WHICH is the best case to use with my iPad 3G. Many tks.

Cannonguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My choice was a Belkin cinema stripe folio With stand. I bought it at Bestbuy for about $50. 1) fits tight and protects front and back. 2). Cover flap has magnets to automatically turn ipad on and off. 3). Gives you a good grip. 4). When closed it looks like a paper notebook, Very discrete.

OP
gmartinzz

gmartinzz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cannonguy said:
My choice was a Belkin cinema stripe folio With stand. I bought it at Bestbuy for about $50. 1) fits tight and protects front and back. 2). Cover flap has magnets to automatically turn ipad on and off. 3). Gives you a good grip. 4). When closed it looks like a paper notebook, Very discrete.

Tk u so much. I shall try it. Regards

dustrho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the Yoobao executive leather case and it's very nice. I've tried many but this is the best one so far.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts