What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3g availibility

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would assume that they are going to end up shipping everything together. Think of all the preparation costs involved in packaging multiple shipments at different times for around 1 million items.

BTW: How much are they charging for shipping your items?

All 3 of my items have different shipping dates and all are free.

askbaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.usaconnectors.com
I ordered multiple items with my 3g 64GB, and all have different shipping dates, and several items have arrived - earphones and MobileMe have arrived, and the Apple Wireless keyboard is in transit... some carrier somewhere is making a LOT of money... they ship from all over the place.
Can't wait to get the 3G model... the wait is killing me.
THIS will be my FIRST Apple product - believe it or not!

iDaryl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No '3G' for me... at least not yet...

I've looked everywhere and get nothing definite about the actual delivery date for the 3G iPad's.

Cya

I started to go the '3G' route, but decided to wait because of (1) the cost of 2 of them :eek:, and (2) I'm beginning to hate AT&T and I don't want them in anymore of my web devices. The 'Pay-Go' service they slapped together at the last minute makes me nervous...

I trust Apple, that's why I preordered 2 iPads, version 1.00! :p

I trust AT&T about as far as I can throw them... :mad:

kvmkvm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The manager of Best Buy Stockton,Ca.

Told me this afternoon that he is getting 15 3G'S this Saturday

I don't really believe it, but that's what he saya

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey All,

The following is just wild speculation but, I predict that that 3G's will arrive on April 24th, because:

A - It's the last Saturday of April. The wi-fi only will be coming on the 1st Saturday
B - They said "Late April"
C - The Canadian's will be getting their iPads on April 24th, and they were orginally told that they would be coming in "Late April".

Again, just pure wild speculation, but hey who knows? Meanwhile, I'm reading all of the reviews, and I am going to go down to the Apple store and check out a wi-fi only.

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The manager of Best Buy Stockton,Ca.

Told me this afternoon that he is getting 15 3G'S this Saturday

I don't really believe it, but that's what he saya

I'd guess he doesn't know the difference between the wifi and wifi+3g versions.

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He is right, but actually he is getting 16.

I'll believe it when I see it. No way Apple would give Best Buy 3g versions before their own stores and all of us that preordered. Those will be wifi ipads only.

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He is right, but actually he is getting 16.

I'll believe it when I see it. No way Apple would give Best Buy 3g versions before their own stores and all of us that preordered. Those will be wifi ipads only.

Yep, there would be war if they did that. This manager just doesn't know the difference between the Wi-Fi and the 3G.

Bpadres

iPF Noob
Reaction score
May 5th - Att stores

I was just at an AT&T stre getting my blackberry fixed. The manager told me they are getting the 3g on may 5th. Don't know if I would put a lot of weight on this but thought I would pass it along.

Bh

CPMS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
May 5th arrival makes sense

Think about the Apple 30 day return policy. Buy a wi-fi for now, pick up on 04.03.10. "temporarily" use the wifi until they your pre-ordered 3G arrives then just return the wifi. This works unless Apple ships the 3G beyond their 30 day return policy. If they get the 3G out before 05.03.10 they may end up with a ton of used wifi units on their hands. By they way, yes I did contemplate doing this but never pre-ordered the wifi so I'll just have to wait until my pre-ordered 3G lands. Anyone know what shipping method Apple uses for "free" shipping?

Most reactions

Latest posts