What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 32gb.. Mail problems

RMK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm able to receive mail but can't access it and can't send mail. I can't scroll thru mail list, the touch screen seems to be locked up. Other iPad screens seem to be functioning normally. Any help would be greatly appreciated... :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With regards to your question when an app behaves strangely it is best to close it completely and then relaunch it. From the home screen do the four finger swipe up or double press the home button to reveal your multi task bar. These are all the apps that you have opened at one time. Long press the app until it jiggles and a red minus sign will appear above it. Press the minus sign, this will close the app, not delete it. It's also a good idea to close all these apps, as it helps the iPad run smoothly, I do mine every night. Now press the home button to return to your screen. Check and see if it is operating now and let us know.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Aileenm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much for this very simple solution to my e-mail problem.
Just joined the forum to look for a solution. You fixed it instantly.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Aileenm said:
Thank you very much for this very simple solution to my e-mail problem.
Just joined the forum to look for a solution. You fixed it instantly.

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Always great when info posted here helps another....thank you for letting us know...enjoy!

Most reactions