What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 32gb bought

steve1204

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I was talking with my wife about all the helpful information I got here. I told her not to plan on getting the ipad any cheaper than they are now. So she said "I am just gonna buy it for you right now" and proceeded to go down to her desktop pc and ordered it from Best Buy. We will pick it up Saturday. The stipulation is I don't get to open it up until Christmas day. I will get a case for it a week before Christmas. Saturday is her birthday and a week from Saturday is my birthday. Ipad will be considered Birthday/Christmas gift..I am good with that, took me awhile to sell her on the ipad since I already have a laptop. She will be getting a dozen roses, dinner out and a movie Saturday, plus for Christmas she will be getting a set of diamond jewelry she has been wanting. :ipad-front:

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay 32! Man your gonna love it! You have to wait till Christmas... Good luck!

j66photo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Man, i think I couldn't resist the temptation.. till X-mas?????? NO way!!!!
im planning on getting mine soon.
theres a lot to lear in order to use it at its full capacity...

OP
S

steve1204

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its going to be difficult knowing its in the house..but my wife will never go for me getting it on my birthday and not having anything to open Christmas day. I have waited this long...wanted one when I first heard about them..just keep learning about it for now.

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats on the iPad. Good luck on the wait, I know I wouldn't be able to hold out that long, lol!

iPadster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats, I wish I bought the 32 instead of my 16. I know you will enjoy it once it arrives. I have mine set up as my laptop replacement when I travel and the only thing I use my personal computer for now is updates for my iPad!

OP
S

steve1204

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just the wi fi version...

I will not pay for two internet connections, I have broadband and a router.

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well I was talking with my wife about all the helpful information I got here. I told her not to plan on getting the ipad any cheaper than they are now. So she said "I am just gonna buy it for you right now" and proceeded to go down to her desktop pc and ordered it from Best Buy. We will pick it up Saturday. The stipulation is I don't get to open it up until Christmas day. I will get a case for it a week before Christmas. Saturday is her birthday and a week from Saturday is my birthday. Ipad will be considered Birthday/Christmas gift..I am good with that, took me awhile to sell her on the ipad since I already have a laptop. She will be getting a dozen roses, dinner out and a movie Saturday, plus for Christmas she will be getting a set of diamond jewelry she has been wanting. :ipad-front:

Keep in mind you have 90 days free phone help support (or something like that)...and you're going to use up 30 or so days waiting for Christmas! Ken

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Keep in mind you have 90 days free phone help support (or something like that)...and you're going to use up 30 or so days waiting for Christmas! Ken

Yes! Tell her exactly that next week when you can't hold out on opening the iPad any longer! ;)
Oh, and welcome!

Most reactions

Latest posts