What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad/iPod/nano chargers are not standard. HTC and

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I understand not wanting another charger ... however, you need to understand power better. Each device generally has its own voltage and current characteristics ... so in the case of iPad it is a 10 watt demand. The so-called standard chargers are smaller (less power) and won't do the job. If you want to charge your battery, but takes two weeks, you would also be unhappy.

Guess this is just your day to rant.

saveferris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
The point is for face time and video chatting

For that purpose, a better camera would do more good then an increase in display resolution. But yes, the new iMac's have FaceTime HD, it would be awesome to have that on the iPad as well.

I feel like Apple anticipates all these things (desire for better camera/display) and purposely opts for lower quality just so they can release the "new improved" model. Always a step ahead, the scoundrels.

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel like Apple anticipates all these things (desire for better camera/display) and purposely opts for lower quality just so they can release the "new improved" model. Always a step ahead, the scoundrels.

I don't think there is much doubt about that.

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree, I use the apple wall charger to charge daughters Nano .

My only beef with apple there is how freaking short the cord is that came with it.

I agree with both points! I can't believe we agree on something, John.:D

I just bit the bullet and bought the Apple charger with a six-foot cord. That one stays in the house and the one that came with my iPad stays in my case. Apple iPad 10W USB Power Adapter - Apple Store (U.S.)

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score

My only beef with apple there is how freaking short the cord is that came with it.

ROTFL, I guess that was bound to happen at some point (maybe by accident) if we both post enough... ;-)

Have a nice day...

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I just bit the bullet and bought the Apple charger with a six-foot cord. That one stays in the house and the one that came with my iPad stays in my case. Apple iPad 10W USB Power Adapter - Apple Store (U.S.)

A six foot cord? I didn't know this ~ Thanks!

ROTFL, I guess that was bound to happen at some point (maybe by accident) if we both post enough... ;-)

Have a nice day...

I was wondering when you would see this.:D

Have a nice day, John.:)

Max Death

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Main complaint

The IPad 3 should defiantly allow the use of SD cards as hard drives. In other words allow me to save movies with any name I choose. Allow me to save and use text documents. Allow me to save seldom used apps then move them to the IPad when I need them. I don't feel that the IPad needs a full blown hard drive. I do feel that it needs to allow you to save apps, pictures, movies, and text documents then be able to move them back and forth to the IPad where they can be run.
Flash would be nice but it's not going to happen.
The use of a SD card as a limited hard drive I see as a must.

Most reactions

Latest posts