What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 Yellow Border!?!

djtrix92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is my second ipad since the first one had quite a few dead pixels. The yellow tint is not all over my screen, however I can clearly see that it is a border around my screen. To make it clearer, my ipad looks like this:
ipad.jpg

Obviously it is not that yellow, but it is similar to the color as a yellow tint. Just want to know what is wrong. Thanks!
I could post the actual pic on my ipad, but a camera would be hard to capture it

Brandonsipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a kind of yellow tint on the left side of my screen. I can tell because when I have the keyboard rotated to that side it looks different than when I rotate it to the other.
I want to exchange it but am afraid I'm
Going to get a unit with bad light bleeding etc.
Brandon

OP
D

djtrix92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Exactly!, especially in landscape mode, it is very visible on the left and the bottom. My ipad so far has very minimum backlight bleeding but the only problem is just the yellow tint.

You think the warranty covers the yellow screen?

Most reactions

Latest posts