1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 3 wifi+cellular JB 5.1.1

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by snake23, Jul 31, 2012.

1. snake23

snake23 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys and girls. I am looking for everyone who has an iPad 3 Wifi + cellular model. Mine happens to come through verizon, but I do not think it matters what service provider you have. I am looking advice/help, from anyone with a jailbroken wifi + cellular iPad 3, to Let me know how their experience has been so far. What is jailbreak did you use? What version is your device? What service provider do you have? And how is everything working so far? I am going to jailbreak soon, and when I do I will gladly share all of my information and experience with everyone also. Thanks to all those who chime in, and good luck with all your devices!
  2. kinrash

kinrash iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have bought an ipad 3 wifi+cellular model from singapore and starting using in BD throguh Grameen sim. Anybody is there using same model in BD, want to share my experience.