What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 w/ 4g & ipad mini w/4g jailbreak??

kittycheng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, so I'm trying to purchase an ipad for college instead of carrying a laptop, and finally decided on ipad 3 as my best option.
But now I'm wondering if the ipad 3 w/4g could be jailbroken, I'll be going overseas this summer and was wondering if there's a possible way to jailbreak the 4g and use a diff sim card outside of country to get internet access (if that's how it works?).
And also, I want to know if that's possible for ipad mini's too. If it could be jailbroken for the 4g's.
P.S.- There is a office program for ipad, isn't there? (word, powerpoint, excel? etc?)
Thanks for all your help!

P.P.S.- now thinking about it... do I even need to jailbreak it in order to use 4g...? I can just shove in a sim and it'd work on that, right?

Last edited:

Most reactions