1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad 3 w/ 4g & ipad mini w/4g jailbreak??

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by kittycheng, Mar 12, 2013.

1. kittycheng

kittycheng iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys, so I'm trying to purchase an ipad for college instead of carrying a laptop, and finally decided on ipad 3 as my best option.
    But now I'm wondering if the ipad 3 w/4g could be jailbroken, I'll be going overseas this summer and was wondering if there's a possible way to jailbreak the 4g and use a diff sim card outside of country to get internet access (if that's how it works?).
    And also, I want to know if that's possible for ipad mini's too. If it could be jailbroken for the 4g's.
    P.S.- There is a office program for ipad, isn't there? (word, powerpoint, excel? etc?)
    Thanks for all your help!

P.P.S.- now thinking about it... do I even need to jailbreak it in order to use 4g...? I can just shove in a sim and it'd work on that, right?
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013