What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 vs 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

amiee1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I already posted in the US forum about this but i was wondering what your thoughts are as to whether the iPad 3 is worth the extra cost or if I should stick with my iPad 2 for now?

THeCondor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your ipad2 does what you want it to do there seems little point to me.....but some people do like the buzz of having the very latest of everything right after launch, so its really just a matter of choice and if you have a lot of money for gadget upgrades that don't seem absolutely essential. More of a case if you wanted to upgrade from ipad1 as ipad 3 would be a significant enhancement on the first ipad. I would personally wait a while and maybe skip a generation of ipads until ipad 4 arrives, but thats just my own opinion. You pays your money you makes your choice.........

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I already posted in the US forum about this but i was wondering what your thoughts are as to whether the iPad 3 is worth the extra cost or if I should stick with my iPad 2 for now?

Aimee--please do not double post. This creates difficulty for our members to read your thread and respond to when having duplicate posts like this. It is also against forum rules. Please see your first post.

With this-we will now close this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts