What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 top games give me yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

reem1994

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PLEASE PLEASE I HATE GAMES LIKE FRUIT NINJA - Angry birds -

Currently my favorites are:
Infinity blade 2 (wish it wasn't so short)
Plague inc.
Real Racing HD 2
Mine craft PE

Keep suggesting

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you like Infinity Blade you will like the Avengers app. There is also Asphalt 6, Dead Space, Dead Trigger, MC3, AirSupremacy ane Epoch.

Last edited:
OP
R

reem1994

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
If you like Infinity Blade you will like the Avengers app. There is also Asphalt 6, Dead Speace, Dead Trigger, MC3, AirSupremacy ane Epoch.

Thanks dead trigger and MC3 I get bored of them fast and didn't like Epoch that much but I'll check out air supremacy and dead space . I have asphalt 7 and not a big fan. THANKS ALOT THOUGH

Dav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm currently playing the room, a puzzle game that makes brilliant use of the iPad touch controls, the game gets the brain working but the game is very short still worth a look.

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
now i'm playing scroll action game JUDGE DREDD its free and movie tie-in :thumbs:

OP
R

reem1994

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dav said:
I'm currently playing the room, a puzzle game that makes brilliant use of the iPad touch controls, the game gets the brain working but the game is very short still worth a look.

I already played that thank you I liked it

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
I have varried tastes in mobile games. There are 3 I use the most.
1. Order & Chaos - I love MMOs, and this one, now that it is free to play, is the bomb.
2. Clue Secrets & Spies is my absolute favorite of the Hide and Seek style.
3. Jigsawed - I like jigsaw puzzles and this is the best one I have found to date.

To round out my top 5, I have included the two below. I play them often enough that they are always on my iPad. I swap games as I delete them when I am finished.
4. Demons vs. Wizards - great, simple, card game kind of like a Spellfire lite. Easy to pick up and quick to play.
5. Zombie Dice. I have the actual dice game, and now the iPad/iPhone game and can play whenever. addictive and fun.

I will say this, if you do like the hide and seek style games, check out anything by Big Fish - I have about 20 of them and will swap them in and out depending on how I am feeling.

OP
R

reem1994

iPF Noob
Reaction score
somerled said:
i have varried tastes in mobile games. There are 3 i use the most.
1. Order & chaos - i love mmos, and this one, now that it is free to play, is the bomb.
2. Clue secrets & spies is my absolute favorite of the hide and seek style.
3. Jigsawed - i like jigsaw puzzles and this is the best one i have found to date.

To round out my top 5, i have included the two below. I play them often enough that they are always on my ipad. I swap games as i delete them when i am finished.
4. Demons vs. Wizards - great, simple, card game kind of like a spellfire lite. Easy to pick up and quick to play.
5. Zombie dice. I have the actual dice game, and now the ipad/iphone game and can play whenever. Addictive and fun.

I will say this, if you do like the hide and seek style games, check out anything by big fish - i have about 20 of them and will swap them in and out depending on how i am feeling.

thanks!!

v_sniper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
reem1994 said:

Plague inc.
Real Racing HD 2
Mine craft PE

Keep suggesting

GTA games

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Is it really short, though? I haven't played IB2, but with the first game a lot of people thought it was short because they beat the God King fairly quickly, not realizing that the game branches out only after you've acquired the Infinity Blade (which means building up at least $500k in gold) and defeated more of the Deathless.Then there's your second Bloodline where everything is much more difficult to beat.

OP
R

reem1994

iPF Noob
Reaction score
epb said:
Is it really short, though? I haven't played IB2, but with the first game a lot of people thought it was short because they beat the God King fairly quickly, not realizing that the game branches out only after you've acquired the Infinity Blade (which means building up at least $500k in gold) and defeated more of the Deathless.Then there's your second Bloodline where everything is much more difficult to beat.

Thanks a lot!!

waah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Top 3 games lately:
1) Bad Piggies HD (Being a mechanical engineer, this is my all time fav.)
2) Rayman Jungle Run
3) Asphalt 7

Last edited:
OP
R

reem1994

iPF Noob
Reaction score
waah said:
Top 3 games lately:
1) Bad Piggies HD (Being a mechanical engineer, this is my all time fav.)
2) Rayman Jungle Run
3) Asphalt 7

Asphalt 7 not such a big fun I'll now get bad piggies and rayman

waah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Asphalt 7 not such a big fun I'll now get bad piggies and rayman

Yup get it, Bad-Piggies is a bad-ass game!
Be sure to buy the HD version of it if you are planning to play it on your iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions