What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 to launch in December and iPhone 5 Set to Launch Second Week in September?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chello said:
I don't get it; everywhere online I'm reading that everyone is out of stock on iPads but both of my local best buys are packed to the peak with iPads, and I think it would suck if apple released the iPad 3 next month because I just bought my iPad 2 like not even a week ago and to be honest I don't want to have to pay $541.50 again

Not that I think for a single minute that iPad 3 will be out next month.........but no one is forcing you to upgrade.

The Archangel

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't get it; everywhere online I'm reading that everyone is out of stock on iPads but both of my local best buys are packed to the peak with iPads, and I think it would suck if apple released the iPad 3 next month because I just bought my iPad 2 like not even a week ago and to be honest I don't want to have to pay $541.50 again

These are rumors. Just rumors. The iPad 3 will be out next spring ~ typically, a year apart.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well said, Marie. Rumours (note the UK spelling!). If you based your life on rumours you'd be worried about invasions by aliens....

Tim

akaroads

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What, there are aliens? Hide your wife, hide your kids!

Sent from my iPad 32/3G using iPF

IanM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chello said:

Why would you have to pay $541.50 again? I didn't have to buy a new MacBook when they brought out new models a month after I'd bought mine. Nor did I have to buy an iPad 2 to replace this iPad 1.

Could it be that they are running out of stock because demand is greater than supply?

Ian

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Chello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Not that I think for a single minute that iPad 3 will be out next month.........but no one is forcing you to upgrade.

The Archangel

Sure no one but my wants of all the great features that it will have and apps that won't be supported on iPad 2 will. Same thing happened when I got my PowerBook apple stop supporting it forcing me to upgrade. Same thing happened to me with my iPhone 2g; apple stopes updating it and most apps weren't available for it forcing me to upgrade to my iPhone 4. Also there's already apps that aren't supported on iPad 1. Eventually people will have to upgrade to enjoy the latest apps. I predict the same will happen to the iPad 2.

Chello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
These are rumors. Just rumors. The iPad 3 will be out next spring ~ typically, a year apart.

Insure do hope so but at the same time I can't wait what kind of new features it will have.

Chello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IanM said:
Why would you have to pay $541.50 again? I didn't have to buy a new MacBook when they brought out new models a month after I'd bought mine. Nor did I have to buy an iPad 2 to replace this iPad 1.

Could it be that they are running out of stock because demand is greater than supply?

Ian

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Eventually your iPad will not be able to support many apps because of the graphics, dual core a5 chip etc. And let's say apple would've switch from intel to AMD, not that they would, a month after you bought your MacBook with in a couple of years your MacBook's os wouldn't be able to be updated. Like what happened in 06 with apples switch to intel. This actually happened to me. I had bought a PowerBook g4 like in 04 and then the switch to intel came and I knew that apple would soon stop supporting the ppc users. In fact I didn't upgrade my PowerBook until OS X snow leopard wasn't supported on my PowerBook.

m3incorp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I laugh when people say that they hope that there isn't an Ipad 3 soon because they just bought their Ipad 2. If your'e happy with your current Ipad, there is no reason to go out and buy a new one. Auto dealerships would love this philosophy, they would add one new thing each year to keep you buying "the new" one. lol. Hey I hope that the Iphone 5 is released soon, and if it doesn't live up to the hype, I'll be buying one of those $50 Iphone 4s that are sure to be plenty of because the owners have to have the "new " one.

Chello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
m3incorp said:
I laugh when people say that they hope that there isn't an Ipad 3 soon because they just bought their Ipad 2. If your'e happy with your current Ipad, there is no reason to go out and buy a new one. Auto dealerships would love this philosophy, they would add one new thing each year to keep you buying "the new" one. lol. Hey I hope that the Iphone 5 is released soon, and if it doesn't live up to the hype, I'll be buying one of those $50 Iphone 4s that are sure to be plenty of because the owners have to have the "new " one.

Lol

Most reactions

Latest posts