What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 stuck on Bootloop

sham12349

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum.
I have recently jailbroken my iPad 3 Wi-Fi/ cellar on 5.1.1 and then downloaded the acid Siri.after I rebooted ,it has stuck on Bootloop every since. Now saying that I have tried possibly everything to fix it.I do not want to do a restore because I will lose everything on my iPad ,which I didn't backup,stupid me .I was wondering if there is a way accessing the root files and deleting the specific files , I have also tried (iSpirit & iExplorer) can anyone please help me . Will very much appreciate any kind of advise, thank you.

Also can anyone tell me which firmware is the right one for my iPad 3 GSM Wi-Fi/cellular I want to download a custom firmware. I am a little confused with these firmware :
5.1.1 (GSM)
5.1.1 (WiFi)

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there-I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you of there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

Thank you.
Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
sham12349 said:
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum.
I have recently jailbroken my iPad 3 Wi-Fi/ cellar on 5.1.1 and then downloaded the acid Siri.after I rebooted ,it has stuck on Bootloop every since. Now saying that I have tried possibly everything to fix it.I do not want to do a restore because I will lose everything on my iPad ,which I didn't backup,stupid me .I was wondering if there is a way accessing the root files and deleting the specific files , I have also tried (iSpirit & iExplorer) can anyone please help me . Will very much appreciate any kind of advise, thank you.

Also can anyone tell me which firmware is the right one for my iPad 3 GSM Wi-Fi/cellular I want to download a custom firmware. I am a little confused with these firmware :
5.1.1 (GSM)
5.1.1 (WiFi)

I've got one question, why did you try to download acid Siri, since Siri is built into the iPad 3?
You may find that you have to follow this tutorial, which if followed exactly, will give you a functional iPad running the latest iOS. This would mean losing your jailbreak and having to wait for the release of an iOS 6.X jailbreak.
http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...lsafe-method-restore-current-version-ios.html

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
...and now, with all the confusion of all the double posting...we will now move this thread to the hacking section.

Most reactions