What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 Restore

cipriani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I just bought an Ipad 3 from a lady user..
She has already jailbroken before but upgraded to ios 6.0.1 before handing it over to me..
Is there a way to downgrade to ios 5.1.1 now?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, no. An iPad3 cannot be downgraded from IOS 6.x once that has been installed. The only device which can be downgraded from IOS 6 is an iPad2, and only in very special circumstances.

OP
cipriani

cipriani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Sorry, no. An iPad3 cannot be downgraded from IOS 6.x once that has been installed. The only device which can be downgraded from IOS 6 is an iPad2, and only in very special circumstances.

Thank you!

OP
cipriani

cipriani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you subcribe to the thread?
I'm using the IPF app btw..
Sorry, still learning how to use this forum..

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
cipriani said:
How do you subcribe to the thread?
I'm using the IPF app btw..
Sorry, still learning how to use this forum..

If you go to the thread while on the app, you will see a box with an arrow coming out of it at the top right of the screen. Tap on it and you will see a pop up menu.

image-2904579216.jpgTap on subscribe to thread and your subscription is activated.

You can find the thread in the app by going to the hacking forum and tapping the stickies button near the top of the page. The jailbreak status thread is currently near the top of the page. Tap on the thread to open it, then follow my directions for subscribing to the thread.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts