What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 recovery mode with no backup????!!!!!

tontal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dears,

I am facing a big problem in my IPAD3, i tried to upgrade it to OS6.1 via OTA, but it goes into recovery mode and i can do nothing than restore but the problem is i have a lot of private photos and videos and i forget to perform any backup and i don't wont to lose them.....

any help about this issue is really very appreciated.

Thanks
TONTAL

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tontal said:
Dears,

I am facing a big problem in my IPAD3, i tried to upgrade it to OS6.1 via OTA, but it goes into recovery mode and i can do nothing than restore but the problem is i have a lot of private photos and videos and i forget to perform any backup and i don't wont to lose them.....

any help about this issue is really very appreciated.

Thanks
TONTAL

Have you tried connecting the iPad to iTunes on your computer and clicking restore?

OP
T

tontal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually I am afraid losing all my photos and videos byclicking RESTORE. Any solution to remove my private data before restoring.
If I click restore what will happen????

rahul247rocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steps for backing up

1. Connect your iPad to your computer
2. Open iTunes
3. Go to backup and select the option for local encripted storage (this will backup your data on your computer itself)
4. Now go ahead and restore the ipad.

Most reactions