What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 out of warranty question

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
What is your option when you're out of warranty for your iPad 3 from Apple? I can not find anywhere on their website. That you can send them a email to the technical support it's just call technical support or chat live with technical support. I am having a problem with my iPad 3 ever since upgrading to iOS 8.0.2 thank you

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Scifan57. Thank you will see if I can get some help there. The problem that I'm having is I am on Craigslist A lot buying and selling things when I tried to send someone a picture in an email. The email opens up to take photo or choose existing and click on choose existing but it will not Open up and let me have access to my photos. It was work in braved it for upgrading to iOS 8.0.2 I had someone telling me go in to settings and do this. Your iCloud photo syncing and photo stream are both on.if you turn them off restart then back on. It should fix it be aware that this will cause any past photos to not sync because it does not sync old photos. Sorry I do not understand what he's talking about and where in settings for me to turn them both on. I do not want to aggravate him and tell him I don't understand. So I was trying to look on the Internet to see if I find some pictures to show me where they are and how to do this. Thank you

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Photo Stream settings are now in Settings > iCloud.

But that doesn't sound like your problem.

If you have not done so, try reseting the iPad and see if you can add and send photos in Mail as usual.

Reset: Hold down the Home and Power buttons until the Apple logo appears.

Or are you using a different app? In which case the app may not have been updated to iOS 8 yet. Some older apps are having trouble accessing photos. Or the app's access has defaulted to denied in settings.

In the second case, go to Settings > Privacy > Photos and make sure you're app is allowed access. Do the same for Camera if you want to take photos from the app.

Good luck.

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Twerppoet thank you I will try what you told me to do I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope it works.

Most reactions

Latest posts