What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 in September?

Status
Not open for further replies.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's natural for some people to never be happy with what they have NOW. They continually wait for more or for what's next to come. It's really sad, actually...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I am still trying to figure out how to create threads and reply to posts in the ipf app. Help... Please?

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
grayshark95 said:
I am still trying to figure out how to create threads and reply to posts in the ipf app. Help... Please?

To reply hit the top right button when inside a thread.

New thread go to the particular forum and then hit the top right button and start new thread.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spink10 said:
To reply hit the top right button when inside a thread.

New thread go to the particular forum and then hit the top right button and start new thread.

I just figured it out. You have to be signed in to reply. I feel so duh right now.

iPad 16gb Wi-Fi 4.2.1 jailbroken untethered

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can also go to the top of the page of any thread, tap on the title and it will bring you to the classic web layout we're familiar with. From there it's as usual.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iVan said:
You can also go to the top of the page of any thread, tap on the title and it will bring you to the classic web layout we're familiar with. From there it's as usual.

I like the app better. It's faster and simpler. I have dsl so faster is a big deal.

iPad 16gb Wi-Fi 4.2.1 jailbroken untethered

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Understand the reasons for the rumours as much of the forecasting by analysts relates to supply chain information coming out of far eastern suppliers to apple.
It makes fairly good sense for apple to exploit it's lead by offering more than one model of iPad.
A basic consumer model and a professional/enterprise model for power users.
Way to sucker punch the opposition.......
Time will tell.

petermillard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The MacRumors piece draws heavily from "The next six months" by John Gruber - Daring Fireball: The Next Six Months

Worth a read of the full article; his idea is that switching to a September launch for iPad makes sense as it ties in with iPod & iTouch refreshes, but keeps it separate from the annual iPhone upgrade. But that's too long to wait for iPad2 so for this year only (so the theory goes) there'll be two iPad updates, one as predicted in the next few weeks, and one in September, maybe for something special??

It's a nice theory, and I'll believe it when I see it... but if iPad2 turns out to be just a minor speed bump, RAM boost, cameras etc... then perhaps the theory might have some legs to it.

Cheers, Pete

Last edited:

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mslammers said:
I just saw a license plate that said IP4 so it is probably iPad 4 that is coming in Sept. They wouldn't let it be on a license if it was just a RUMOR

I wish ipad 4 was coming out then.

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's natural for some people to never be happy with what they have NOW. They continually wait for more or for what's next to come. It's really sad, actually...

It is a shame that the quote doesn't include your signature p.s. iPad is not a table PC ... and nothing more than an enlarged iPOD Touch.

Thank goodness it is not a TablePC ... they are dead... power hungry, never did hold up.

As for an enlarged iPOD touch ... your words that are meaningless in reality. There are millions of satisfied iPAD users who thinking quite differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts