What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 impression...sorely disappointed!

LawPad 3

iPF Noob
Reaction score

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score

LawPad 3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
Why don't you explain to me why that article, which I rather enjoyed, explains why people are complaining, please.

This is a personal attack on a member. That is not allowed. If you want to make a statement, do it without insults. Seadog

Last edited by a moderator:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LawPad 3 said:
Deleted as personal attack-Seadog

The retina display is quite noticeable, to anyone with eyes. If Apple didn't think so, their marketing is way whack. Obviously, you didn't understand the article.

People aren't complaining that they notice no changes....those who have the new iPad and have problems are complaining about other things.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, y'all. Please lose the personal remarks and attacks. Keep this thread on a more polite footing, else the staff will need to close it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

LawPad 3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
The retina display is quite noticeable, to anyone with eyes. If Apple didn't think so, their marketing is way whack. Obviously, you didn't understand the article.

People aren't complaining that they notice no changes....those who have the new iPad and have problems are complaining about other things.

Deleted as personal attack

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Keep this civil or there will be consequences. If you disagree, there are better ways to do so. I hope I am understood.

Tassiecelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought the same when I bought it, then I realized I was looking at apps that had not been optimized for ipad3

ajcgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seadog said:
Keep this civil or there will be consequences. If you disagree, there are better ways to do so. I hope I am understood.

Wow! I wish you were a moderator on the sports forum I use. Can't say the sky is blue on a clear day without getting insulted over there.

Love this retina display. Can read these forums for much longer now without straining my eyes.

Most reactions

Latest posts