1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

ipad 3 help

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by diakon88, Nov 2, 2012.

1. diakon88

diakon88 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    welcome to have iPad 3 with version 5.1.1 and I want to have to install Flash Cydia if anyone can write what you need to do? anything anywhere because I can not find a program absinthe 2.0.4 does not see my ipod 3 ... help
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,691 / 0
    Have you tried the steps outlined in this tutorial (to jail break using Absinthe)?: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=77390

If that doesn't work for you, please let us know the exact error messages you are receiving. Hopefully, we can help resolve any issues.

And, just FYI - a jail broken iPad cannot play Flash either. There used to be a jail break tweak, but it never worked right and the developer abandoned it a long time ago...

Marilyn
  3. diakon88

diakon88 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just when I tried to turn the program Absinthe 2.0 Jailbreak I can not just click the gray is not highlighted, and you want to be able to play flash games that require flash Browser
  4. diakon88

diakon88 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    frash installed and how to enter the page is a game we need shows Frash error - abort () food.c: 43 what's going on how to fix it?
  5. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,691 / 0
    We can't help you with Frash. It's not even available on the stock/default Cydia repos any longer.

As I said - the developer abandoned it a l-o-n-g time ago. All I can suggest is that you "fiddle" with it and see if you can get it to work. Or, maybe ask at the repo you loaded to install Frash...

Sorry.

Have a look at this thread to see if some alternate App Store apps may help: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-faq/54703-flash-ipad.html

Marilyn
  6. diakon88

diakon88 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Now maybe just install a browser that supports flash?