What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 ear headphones ... Cheap good ones in uk

rshome123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I, I'm looking for a reasonable set of earphones or headphones to plug into my new iPad 3. I don't want to pay apple prices... Anyone any suggestions? I'm uk based.

Last edited:
OP
R

rshome123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rshome123 said:
I, I'm looking for a reasonable set of earphones or headphones to plug into my new iPad 3. I don't want to pay apple prices... Anyone any suggestions? I'm uk based.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

6mildollarman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a lot of people who swear by the brand Skull Candy in terms of quality at a reasonable price. They have entry-level earbuds and over the ear headphones that you can get at budget prices, or spend just a bit more for higher level models. Sound quality is actually pretty good at even the entry level ones. I live in the US but I'm sure you can find retailers that carry them in the UK.

OP
R

rshome123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wosiccp said:
If you want to purchase one online, Because I think using a headphone with ipad, cable is a matter. So I choose wireless headphone.

Hi thanks for the info... Could you tell me what the manufacturer name is... I can't seem to find out from the link you sent.

Most reactions

Latest posts