What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 Apple Logo Gaps

ianheppy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad keeps freezing & won't download apps, and when I use Safari it just resets itself.
When the apple logo comes on, there are parts of it missing (see pic).
Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem also.
I've tried everything, resetting it, I've had it in recovery mode, but it's still not working properly. image.jpg

OP
I

ianheppy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. Thanks for replying.
No, the warranty has finished :(

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can try a clean restore. I don't think it will help, but you might as well give it a try.

Do a backup first, but when you restore don't' use the backup. See how well it works first. Then, if it works fine, go ahead and try restoring from the backup to see if the problem comes back.

Be sure any pictures or documents you care about are saved off the iPad first. Because, one, you may not be able to use the backup, and two, sometimes backups don't backup everything you expect them to.

Good luck.

OP
I

ianheppy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've done the restore already, but I've still got the same problem I'm afraid :(

OP
I

ianheppy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So does that mean there's nothing I can do to fix it?

Most reactions

Latest posts