What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 and iphone 4s connectivity

applejunky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have this issue with my iPad and iPhone. I can get auto sync of my calender if I input the events into my iPad, they will then go straight onto the phone. But if I'm out and updating my phone they do not auto sync back to the iPad wether I be within irange of wifi or even next to the iPad. Any ideas if I'm doing something wrong or not? Thanks for your help

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there...I am going to move this to the Help section, ok? There, you will get better attention.

Thanks!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Using iCloud, yes?

Try going into your iCloud settings on the iPhone and turning your Calendar sync off, then on again. Go ahead and tell it to delete the l events on the iPhone when it asks. It will pull them from iCloud again the next time you open the Calendar app.

Hopefully this will get it working again.

If you are using GMail, the same trick might work, only in your Gmail account.

OP
A

applejunky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My girlfriend sorted it ! The problem was that previously I had my email on both the iPad and my iPhone as exchange accounts, but I had to reset the iPad as it wouldn't do anything and when I reset my email up I did so as a normal gmail account, so she deleted my email account on the iPad and registered it as an exchange account again and it's all worked.

Most reactions

Latest posts