1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad 3 and iphone 4s connectivity

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by applejunky, Jun 23, 2012.

1. applejunky

applejunky iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I have this issue with my iPad and iPhone. I can get auto sync of my calender if I input the events into my iPad, they will then go straight onto the phone. But if I'm out and updating my phone they do not auto sync back to the iPad wether I be within irange of wifi or even next to the iPad. Any ideas if I'm doing something wrong or not? Thanks for your help
  2. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,021 / 0
    Hi there...I am going to move this to the Help section, ok? There, you will get better attention.

Thanks!
  3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,998 / 1
    Using iCloud, yes?

Try going into your iCloud settings on the iPhone and turning your Calendar sync off, then on again. Go ahead and tell it to delete the l events on the iPhone when it asks. It will pull them from iCloud again the next time you open the Calendar app.

Hopefully this will get it working again.

If you are using GMail, the same trick might work, only in your Gmail account.
  4. applejunky

applejunky iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My girlfriend sorted it ! The problem was that previously I had my email on both the iPad and my iPhone as exchange accounts, but I had to reset the iPad as it wouldn't do anything and when I reset my email up I did so as a normal gmail account, so she deleted my email account on the iPad and registered it as an exchange account again and it's all worked.
  5. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,998 / 1
    That would do it. Glad you got it sorted.

Smart girlfriend. Keep her.